Final Main stage speaker announced
We recently announced our final Main Stage speaker that will take the stage on Monday, June 12. Check our website to see the full lineup at SHRM23!
THE SHRM EXPO EXPERIENCE
There will be more than 650 solution providers in the SHRM Expo. Find the products, services and solutions that you need as you walk through the show floor with lots of surprises! And you won’t want to miss the SHRM23 Expo opening reception on Sunday evening.
BETTER WORKPLACES CHALLENGE CUP FINALS
The final round of the Better Workplaces Challenge Cup will be held at SHRM23 on Monday, June 12. The annual competition aims to bridge the gap between companies that are creating workplace technologies and their end-users: HR professionals and their workforces. Suzy Welch, an internationally acclaimed business journalist, best-selling author, and TV commentator, will give a special presentation as part of the session!
RECOGNIZING AN ETHICAL LEADER
The winner of the second annual William G. McGowan Ethical Leader of the Year Award will be recognized live on the Main Stage at SHRM23.
NETWORK WITH YOUR FELLOW ATTENDEES NOW!
Participate in the peer group networking experience to more easily connect with others in your same industry. This interactive style of networking helps you find and connect with the must-know people, who are dealing with similar issues or can toss around industry-specific ideas.
CHEERS TO 75 YEARS
Change in the workplace doesn’t come easy. It takes vision, connections, commitment and access to the right resources. All the things you’ll get and all the things we’ll celebrate at SHRM23, SHRM’s 75th anniversary conference.
- Let us know if you need additional accommodations assistance by filling out this accessibility and accommodations form by June 1.
- Book your stay within the official SHRM housing block for the best available rates, if you haven’t already, by May 19.
- For hotel accommodation requests, please reach out directly to your hotel.
- For dietary restriction updates, please contact SHRM Customer Experience.
- For more information, review the SHRM23 Event Policies prior to logging on.
- Join the #SHRM23 conversation on social media!