What’s Included in Your Registration
Unique sessions across new and timely topic areas, covering cutting-edge strategies and shining case studies.
Inspirational speakers specializing in all things HR.
Professional development credits (PDCs).
Countless networking opportunities.
Includes full access to education sessions including general sessions, on-site Expo, on-site networking and refreshments, conference materials and access to the virtual platform.
|Preview Rate (Through 11/24/23)||$1,795||$2,195||$1,995|
|Early Bird (11/25/23 – 3/29/24)||$2,095||$2,495||$2,295|
|Standard (3/30/24 – 6/22/24)||$2,295||$2,695||$2,495|
|Onsite (After 6/23/24)||$2,395||$2,795||$2,595|
|Preview Rate (Through 11/24/23)||$1,095||$1,495||$1,295|
|Early Bird (11/25/23 – 3/29/24)||$1,195||$1,595||$1,395|
|Standard (3/30/24 – 6/22/24)||$1,295||$1,695||$1,495|
|Onsite (After 6/24/23)||$1,395||$1,795||$1,595|
*Register for the conference with the Join Now rate and enjoy the conference plus all the benefits of SHRM membership for one year.
**Rates and pricing options subject to change.
Student Members & Chapter Advisors
|Student Member||Chapter Advisors|
|Student Member||Chapter Advisors|
Cancellation and Transfer Policy*
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing via our Conference Transfers and Cancellation Form. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 cancellation fee through 11/17/2023. Cancellations received from 11/18/2023 through 4/5/2024 will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee. Cancellations on or after 4/6/2024 are nonrefundable.
- Transfers are permitted once within the calendar year of purchase. An attendee must request a transfer prior to 10 business days before the start of the event. Transfers within 10 business days of an event cannot be accommodated. If an attendee chooses to transfer their registration to another SHRM event, they are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- If a SHRM member transfers their registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference between the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transferor becoming an SHRM member or at the time of transfer.
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence by the dates above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If SHRM cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another SHRM event within the next 12 calendar months, without penalty, or receive a full refund if the request occurs 48 hours prior to the new event start date.
- For cancellations due to visa denials, please use our Conference Transfers and Cancellation Form or email [email protected].
- Each registration is for a single user only. You are not allowed to share your e-mail ID or give your account access to anyone else. SHRM does not allow multiple users on the same e-mail ID.
- SHRM may immediately cancel or suspend your access to our event if you share your e-mail ID or give your account access to anyone else.
- Reproduction or streaming of any content without SHRM’s permission is strictly prohibited.
CANCELLATIONS OF CONFERENCE ADD-ON ACTIVITIES
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add-on, including pre-conference workshops, educational programs, senior leadership programs, interpretation services, and the guest program.
- No refunds will be given for SHRM On Demand.
VOLUNTEER LEADERS, STUDENTS AND ADVISORS
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $75 administrative fee until 4/6/2024. Cancellations received on or after 4/7/2024 are nonrefundable.
- For safety reasons, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to register or attend a SHRM conference. Strollers or infant carriers are not permitted at any time. Only registrants are allowed to be present at the Expo, conference sessions, concerts, and receptions.
*Policy subject to change.
TELL ME MORE
Request additional information on the SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2024 (SHRM24), and get information on individual or group registrations, or becoming a sponsor, speaker or exhibitor.