Every year, HR professionals from around the globe gather for the world’s preeminent and most innovative human resources learning experience—the SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition. With 17,000+ attendees from over 90 countries, the world’s largest annual HR gathering will deliver the impact you need to drive your career and to advance your education.
This year, join us at SHRM19 in Las Vegas, where you will learn from world-renowned thought leaders, proven business leaders, strategists and practitioners, and benchmark to stay up-to-date with HR best practices. At SHRM19, you will grow your network, expand your competencies, and grow professionally. As an international guest, you will enjoy the camaraderie of your global colleagues and experience the hospitality of The Lounge, which is the center of networking, planning and, of course, rest.
- SHRM19 Preview Seminars
- International Programs
- Delegation Marketing Toolkit
- Travel to the US
- Frequently Asked Questions
Each year, SHRM Global Operations staff hold virtual Previews Sessions to showcase the world-class programming of the SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition and build excitement around the event. With support from our partners and Forum Volunteer Leaders, each session focuses on the latest trends and best practices in HR, features speakers who have been selected to present at the Annual Conference & Exposition, and provides SHRM Global Members and future attendees a chance to network with other members in their home countries. Preview workshops provide a unique opportunity for attendees to learn about SHRM19 and prepare for the conference, in addition to interacting with SHRM staff and speakers directly in an intimate setting.
Learn about the high cost of drama in the workplace and learn proven strategies to reveal our natural state of innovation. Join Cy Wakeman and the SHRM Global for this special preview of “Ditch the Drama: Innovation and Collaboration are Your Natural State When the Drama’s Gone”.May 2 at 6:00 pm ET – register here!
Apply a behavioral model to the identification of global generational mindsets and use data to pinpoint global trends while addressing unique cultural differences to enhance overall diversity and inclusion. Join Giselle Kovary and SHRM Global for this special preview of “Global Generational Demographics: Using a Behavioral Model to Identify Cultural Difference”. May 13 at 12 pm ET – register here!
THE Lounge is a space for networking, thought exchange, and relaxation. Attendees from all over the world come to the lounge to plan their conference day, join in on engaging discussions, reunite with old friends and colleagues, and re-energize for upcoming sessions. THE Lounge is open during the entire conference.
Exclusive space for our corporate and global delegates where special previews and presentations will be hosted, showcasing content on trending HR topics and workplace issues.
SHRM reserves housing blocks so that conference attendees may find accommodation at a conference rate. Select hotels are recommended for Global attendees, however Global attendees are welcome to stay at any hotel they desire. Reserve your room early to get the best rates and locations—BOOK NOW
Each year, SHRM welcomes nearly 40 international delegations from all over the world. International delegations are comprised of 5 or more SHRM members who attend as a group representing their region. Registering for the Annual Conference and Exhibition as part of an international delegation is the most affordable way to attend the conference and build lasting relationships with professionals in the global HR community.
- Reduced registration fee:
Preview 8.1.18 – 2.1.19 $1,190
Early Bird 2.2.19 – 5.3.19 $1,355
Standard 5.4.19 – 6.22.19 $1,470
On-site 6.23.19 – 6.26.19 $1,590
- With more than 10 paid attendees, the delegation leader will receive 1 complimentary registration.
- Acknowledgment of your delegation during the SHRM International reception.
- Use of the THE Lounge during your stay at the conference for meeting colleagues, eating lunch or taking a well-deserved coffee break.
To join an international delegation, find your country from the list below and click on it to contact your delegation leader.
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Middle East – North Africa (MENA)
- Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Sweden)
- Russian Federation
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
Don’t see your country listed?
Organize a delegation!
With a minimum of just 5 paid participants, you can organize an international delegation.
Where do I register at the Las Vegas Convention Center?
You can pick up your badge at any of these locations:
- At the airport
- At the Venetian hotel
- On-site at the conference registration desk or at a Print My Badge kiosk.
Can I reserve a seat at the General Session?
Designated seating will be offered to corporate & international delegations’ attendees, and attendees who are using interpretation services.
Seating will be on a first come, first served basis. We will not be able to allow attendees to hold seats for other colleagues who haven’t arrived yet.
Do I get credit for attending the SHRM19 conference?
Yes, by attending the full conference you will get 27.25 credits.
What is the dress code for the conference?
The dress code is business casual. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as you will be doing a lot of walking.
How do I get a certificate of attendance?
Certificate printing stations will be by THE Lounge (Room N236-N242). The service is exclusive to Corporate and INTL delegations’ attendees.
Are there shuttles to and from the Convention Center and my hotel?
SHRM provides shuttle service to hotels that are outside of a walking range of the Convention Center. Check the app for itinerary and schedule.
Will there be breaks and time for meals in the schedule?
Explore the for breaks between sessions.
A complimentary lunch will be available in the EXPO on Monday, and Tuesday from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Lunches are first come, first served; limited quantities are available. Coffee breaks will be offered at the Expo as well THE LOUNGE between 9:30 a.m.-10:45am.
Is there a luggage or coat check?
Yes, there will be a luggage and coat check area located in the Convention Center.
Are there interpretation services at the SHRM19?
Yes, 18 sessions (including the general sessions, and the Conference Orientation) will be simultaneously interpreted into four languages. Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Stop by THE Lounge (Room N236-N242) for additional information.
Is there a special program for me as a corporate/INTL delegation attendee?
Yes, corporate and INTL delegation attendees have exclusive offering at the conference. The program includes:
- THE Lounge, is a special space for networking, thought exchange, and relaxation. THE Lounge will be located at N232-242. It is easy to spot. Just look for flags, or look us up on the app.
- Reserved seating at the general sessions.
- The International and Corporate Delegations’ reception is an exclusive invitation only event for the corporate and international attendees that will be held at the Venetian hotel on Monday June 24th at 6:30-8:00pm
- Additional learning opportunities in the Learning Circles where you will be attending some very special sessions and meeting face to face with thought leaders in the HR field.
- Let’s talk HR (Room N236-N242) This year, we have a new activity to generate new conversations around cutting edge HR topics, on top of each table at the Lounge, we will be providing a small box with 10 cards. Each card will have a highly trending HR topic for the attendees to choose from and start informal conversations. We won’t be moderating this activity, we leave up to you to ignite. This activity will be available throughout the duration of the conference.
- International Partner Summit (by invitation only) We are looking forward to getting together at our International Partner' Summit where you will engage with your peers, meet with the global team, learn how you can deepen your engagement with SHRM and how we can help you at every step of the way. This event will be on Monday, June 24, 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., at the Westgate Hotel, Ballroom D
- Delegation Leaders meeting (by invitation only) the International Delegation Leaders meeting is an opportunity for our international delegation leaders, and those interested in leading and organizing a delegation for SHRM20 (San Diego) to engage with each other, meet with the global team, learn how we can help you at every step of the way. The event will be held on Tuesday, June 25 at 4:45 p.m.–5:45 p.m. Room N232
- Corporate VIP Happy Hour (by invitation only) The global team cordially invites Corporate VIP attendees to a happy hour gathering to connect with each other and with SHRM senior executives. The event will be on Tuesday, June 25, 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m., Room N234.