Step up to empower HR professionals to build inclusive organizations!
The SHRM Foundation is excited to announce that they will be hosting their 3rd annual Step Challenge at #SHRM18.
Conference attendees are invited to participate by joining a Step Challenge team, tracking their steps from Sunday, June 17 through Tuesday, June 19, and celebrating the winning team with the highest average step count.
Step Challenge participants can track their steps by:
- Using your Fitbit device
- Using the MobileTrack tracking system available in the Fitbit app
- Using another step tracking device and logging your steps manually into the Fitbit app
Step Challenge participants are encouraged to make a suggested $10 registration donation that will advance the mission of the SHRM Foundation and help launch a new undergraduate scholarship. Further details about the new scholarship will be announced at #SHRM18.
Learn more about the SHRM Foundation at: shrmfoundation.org
Meet your Team Captains and pick your team!
- Cici Clark: Combined Arms Veterans4HR
- Mandy Woulfe: PAC West Is Best!
- Paula Harvey: HR Awesomeness
- Jeff Luttrell: Jeff's Talent Seekers
- Jazmine Wilkes: HR High Steppers
- Deanna Munoz: SHRM18 Steppin' Dream Team
- Steve Brown: Break Tribe's Stride !!
- Meredith Nethercutt: Marchers4HR
- Megan Elder: Team First Step
- Denise Montoya: “D” Dynamic Wonder Team
- Laraine Knauss: Northeast Steppers
- Pat Lund: Pat’s Pitter Patters
For more information about the different Step Challenge teams, please visit the SHRM Blog for the full lowdown on our team captains.