Find A Session
Generational differences and expectations are often viewed only through a Western perspective. This session presents a behavioral model that has been used globally to identify generational mindsets and global trends (such as Millennials’ desire for flexibility) while ensuring that unique cultural differences (such as respect for authority) are not overlooked. This blend of cross-cultural awareness and global research provides macro generational trends that impact your human capital strategy and provides tools to enhance diversity and inclusion globally.
- Identify global generational trends that impact your human capital strategy.
- Apply a behavioral model to pinpoint generational mindsets globally.
- Detect unique cross-cultural differences within the same generation.
- Apply tools to enhance generational diversity and inclusion.
- Enhance global effectiveness through macro and micro data.