Find A Session
The co-creator of Zappos will share the story of how the company became the thriving example of culture as a brand, with happiness as its business model—a $1 billion-dollar-a-year sensation built on “wow” customer service and a values-based company culture. Personal life lessons and discoveries, tips and techniques, and actionable takeaways about values and culture combine to present a model that can be applied to your organization immediately. Learn how prioritizing happiness at work and in life can create change in the world.
- How happiness as a business model equals profits, passion and purpose.
- Understand why culture is your brand and brand is your culture.
- Ways to build company culture and enhance both customer experience and engagement.
- Understand the process and key elements of building a culture of happiness, positivity and well-being into a strong brand.
- Flexible thinking skills and leadership strategies and techniques to explore and develop conscious leadership.