Find A Session
Keeping up with the latest policy issues in Washington, D.C. is always challenging. Join a conversation with a panel of Washington insiders to get an update on benefits-related policy issues at the federal level, as well as thoughts on what the future might bring—and what that means to employers.
- Impact of the 2018 midterm elections on benefit policies in 2019.
- The future of the ACA and what state flexibility means to employers.
- Expanded Medicare and Medicare for all and whether change is likely.
- Mandated time-off benefits and what it will take to get a safe harbor.
- Wellness program compliance and the need for clarity.
- Future expectations for employer-sponsored health and benefit plans.