Find A Session
This training addresses active-shooter preparation and reactions, adverse terminations, and workplace violence situations—among the most pressing issues facing companies today. Learning to identify, investigate and respond to such incidents helps minimize the risk of their occurrence. This training is designed for and has been given to HR professionals, management and associates in diverse industries in the U.S., Europe and Latin America; participants report feeling empowered and better aware and prepared.
- Why it is important to be educated about and prepared for these situations.
- Why it is an advantage to train and educate others on this topic.
- ALICE procedures: how to prepare, respond and react.
- Skills for interrupting the physical and mental act of accurate shooting.
- Additional things we can do to save lives during these situations.