Find A Session
That guy from accounting is showing up late, bullying his direct reports and missing deadlines—but who wants to tell him? We all know it's important to have critical conversations at work, yet we struggle, because giving clear, honest, constructive feedback is, quite possibly, the most difficult thing to do. Many organizations are moving away from annual evaluations and toward creating a company culture of ongoing, informal coaching and feedback. But it's one thing to make a change and another to have employees actually embrace it. In this captivating interactive program, you'll discover the six steps to giving feedback, and receive a toolbelt of practical tips. You'll even learn what a spinach salad, George Carlin, and speed dating have to do with delivering effective feedback.
- Empower others to give honest reactions without candy-coating or lecturing.
- Listen interactively, lower tension, and defuse defensiveness.
- Provide day-to-day spot coaching and course corrections.
- Address exceptionally hot issues swiftly and decisively.
- Adjust for bosses, co-workers and management.