Find A Session
Global workforces require talent strategies suited to cultural diversity; workforces in which a large share of work is done by outsiders (contractors, consultants, freelancers) require strategies that satisfy diverse interests. To be effective, the workers must view how the organization defines, measures and rewards performance as equitable, competitive and appropriate. For there to be alignment between organizational and worker interests, the right accommodations must deal with diverse beliefs, values and priorities.
- Understand the implications of talent mobility across the globe and the resulting cultural diversity issues.
- Find out about performance and rewards strategies that can be effective for culturally diverse workforces.
- Understand the implications of using outsiders in an organization and how their work must be integrated with the work of employees.
- Find out about performance and rewards strategies that can be effective for both employees and outsiders who do the organization's work.
- Evaluate the nature of the workforce to adopt strategies that will attract, retain and motivate the required talent.