Find A Session
As the cost of health care continues to rise, you are in a position to directly impact the health of your employees by offering unique health benefits to help attract and retain talent, reduce costs, and create healthier, happier and more productive employees. This session will demonstrate how a comprehensive employee health and well-being strategy—on-site care services, health navigation, coaching and wellness programming—can improve workforce health. You will learn how the Unified Government developed their strategy, implemented an on-site health center, engaged their employees, and the results they are experiencing. At the end of this session you will learn:
- How to identify an effective health and well-being strategy tailored to your workforce needs.
- Key components of a comprehensive program to enable clinical, financial and experiential results.
- How to leverage data to identify the health risks of your employee population.
- Strategies for managing your highest cost conditions such as obesity, hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
- How to engage members to participate in your program through marketing, incentives and more.
- The personal impact of on-site health and wellness offerings shared via testimonials.