Find A Session
Repeated Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.
You are expected to be skillful interviewers, but let's face it...in today's environment interview-savvy job candidates have learned how to ace interviews and make themselves sound like Super Stars...even when they're not. It's the interviewer's responsibility to gather quality candidate information to make a sound hiring decision despite this environment. This session will teach powerful interviewer techniques that give interviewers, of any skill level, the upper hand. During this session, you will:
- Explore more effective methods for gathering critical information from job candidates.
- Learn interviewer techniques that get candidates to open up and and talk more freely with you.
- Analyze traditional interview questions to determine if they're actually helping or hurting your hiring process.
- Discover creative ways to expose a candidates “real” weaknesses rather than accept prepared, canned answers.
- Learn about an interviewing process that goes beyond standard skill-assessment to identify candidates who will best help your organization achieve your goals.