Find A Session
Your role requires you to harness your ability to properly scope your client’s needs while mitigating dysfunction among clashing business units. How do you inspire engagement and commitment? How do you facilitate change where it matters? You will learn a comprehensive methodology that has helped HR leaders achieve successful group outcomes within their organizations. By attending this session, you will be able to:
- Use key facilitation strategies to guide groups.
- Improve group sessions and interactions.
- Gain higher levels of buy-in and commitment to action.
- Differentiate the three reasons people disagree and strategies for resolving disagreement.
- Implement the secret way to phrasing questions that elicits responses your group needs.