Find A Session
The concept of personal branding may seem like a catchphrase being thrown around by authors and self help gurus; however, the concept isn't new. You already have a personal brand whether you know it or not. Your personal brand is an important aspect of your career, and impacts everything from future career aspirations to your existing compensation opportunities. Once you understand what drives you, as well as the qualities and skill-sets that are unique to you, you can effectively manage your brand and communicate your best attributes to the constituencies that matter. This session will help you:
- Understand what is included in your personal brand, what isn't, and why it matters.
- Discover how personal branding relates to managing and growing your career.
- Create your own personal brand statement, and understand how to use it.
- Incorporate your “whole self” into your personal brand to create personal and professional opportunities.
- Develop an action plan for effectively communicating and promoting your personal brand.