Find A Session
Have you ever heard someone say, “I will NEVER understand her!”, “That's not how I would have reacted”, or “We will just NEVER get along.” If so, you're not alone. HR reports spending 24 to 60% of their time dealing with employee disputes. The reality is that you spend more time with the people at work than you do with your own family, yet only 55% of people actually like their co-workers. You will learn the secrets to working with even the most difficult team members, and will share why the “golden rule” is wrong when it comes to workplace communications. This session will help you:
- Understand your unique communication style and how it plays out on their team.
- Rrecognize the distinct style of coworkers, managers, and direct reports.
- Learn to value and appreciate the different qualities that each individual brings to the team.
- Adapt to, welcome, and respect various personalities among team members to move toward a common goal.
- Learn to work successfully and efficiently as part of a solid and high-functioning team.