Find A Session
When you hear “strategy” do your eyes glaze over? We often hear about strategic business considerations or even being strategic partners but what does that really mean, how does it look and what is the ultimate impact? Strategy and “being strategic” is not a descriptor; it is a framework, behavior and mindset that fuels and guides everything that you do in order to achieve what you desire most. It is the process that helps leaders move from concept to execution – the gap between the vision and getting it done. This session will:
- Clarify what you do well that enhances your competitive positioning – what you have available to respond to opportunities and to support the changes needed to leverage those opportunities.
- Higlight specific areas that create challenges as well as the capabilities needed to change.
- Identify the options and opportunities and the risks for each.
- Help you determine the external risks –those you do not control – and measure their impact.
- Show you how to measure effectiveness and ensure that improvements do not cause problems in other areas.