Looking Under the Hood: What’s Driving AutoZone’s Culture of Health and Wellness?
Monday 06/18/2018 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM
1.25 SHRM PDCs
| Competencies: Leadership & Navigation, Communication, Business Acumen
| Intended Audience: Senior-Level
You will learn how to develop and deploy a strategy to create a culture of health and wellbeing by engaging a majority of employees and their families to lower costs.
For years, you have blasted the message about the need to improve employee wellbeing and reduce health care costs. And while you understand you must provide employee wellness programs, so far, those have had limited success. So where do you go next? This session will explore how AutoZone, a leader in employee health and wellness, refueled its wellness programs with a single HR benefits platform that puts employees in the driver's seat of their own health. This session will show you:
• How to prepare leadership, benefits managers and wellness coordinators for the future of health care and how you can develop a long-term plan to create a culture of health and wellbeing to lower health care costs, boost productivity and increase employee satisfaction.
• Ways wellness programs can facilitate a holistic, complete view of employees and how to involve employees and their families in the employer's health efforts to build a winning workplace culture.
• What tools empower midlevel managers to be active promoters of a company's wellness and employee health and how senior leadership and line managers can be engaged to achieve the desired transformation and results.
• What technology you can use to create a healthy, more productive work environment and how utilizing a single benefits app to aggregate HR tools into one location is necessary to achieve majority employee participation.
• How to meet millennials where they engage and work – on their smart phone – to attract and retain the talent you need.
Presenter: Dinesh Sheth
, Founder & CEO ,
Green Circle Health
Presenter: Matt Harmon
, Vice president, Benefits, Compensation, and HR Systems Customer Satisfaction,