Find A Session
Conventional wisdom says if you shuttle women into leadership development programs they will be engaged, take action and become formidable leaders – not so fast. The reality, women enter and exit leadership development programs with less strategic tools than their male counterparts. So, how are we failing to connect their goals with the intended outcome? What is the missing value equation that most organizations overlook? Empowerment and engagement are not enough to move the leadership needle forward. Organizations must understand how unconscious, self-limiting patterns of thinking erode leadership contribution. Radically upending how we develop women leaders demands that we move from empowerment and engagement to deeper introspection and action. You will learn how to:
- Deploy a deliberate approach to developing women leaders that evaluate blind spots, limiting beliefs, and spurs women into action.
- Evaluate what development tools should be abandoned to ensure you are developing women effectively.
- Apply the five tenets of action based leadership development which includes coaching woman to embrace their power.
- Introduce the Five P Leadership Model, for your high-potential, high-achieving future leaders and learn how to deploy the model to the bench of talent that operates behind them.
- Ask the critical questions every aspiring women leader must answer before entering your leadership development program.