Find A Session
Employees want to work for a company with a culture that ROCKS! HR has the opportunity to create and own a culture where people can thrive and perform. This session offers a strategic approach on how to intentionally define, mold and champion all aspects of culture. You will receive proven tools that impact retention, attract talent and develop leadership. It will be unconventional, non-traditional and of course . . . it will ROCK! This session will show you how to:
- Define Culture – Too often culture is assumed and ambiguous. It is essential that you develop culture strategically to influence the activity of your organization at all levels.
- Align Staff – Having employees in roles that allow them to work from their strengths makes an organization efficient and gives Leadership the ability to set expectations and stretch goals.
- Use Generational Strengths – Contrary to the movements in the industry, generations in the workplace are a cultural strength of knowledge and performance.
- Allow Permission – Employees need to be given permission to perform and not just reviewed on how they're doing. Removing obstacles at all levels of management is key to outstanding performance.
- Own the Culture – you need to be strategic and incorporate culture as an on-going factor in your company’s strategic plan and keep the human factor present in all efforts.