Find A Session
Sixty-four percent of Millennials, who represent the largest generation in the US workforce, say they plan to leave their employer in the near-term because their expectations contrast so greatly to their actual experience. Effective onboarding mitigates this costly attrition threat and prepares employees of all generations for success. This session will take a critical look at the transition from recruiting to onboarding and will provide strategies for increasing engagement during the first 90 days and boosting long-term retention and performance. You will learn:
- Five successful strategies for integrating new employees into your organization and maximizing their retention and engagement.
- How to gain the buy-in and support for onboarding from your executives and line managers.
- Key phases and activities new employees should experience during the first 90 days.
- What really belongs in your New Employee Orientation program.
- 10 pitfalls to avoid when onboarding new hires.