Find A Session
OSHA's definition of violence and the EEOC's definition of harassment include workplace bullying, yet we insist we can't solve bullying because it is legal behavior. A closer look at these definitions, mixed with the presenter's real world stories, will convince you otherwise. You will also receive step-by-step tips for surveying employees to make the business case for solving bullying, as well as actionable tips to do just that. As a result of attending this session, you will be able to:
· Confidently discuss the similarities and differences in bullying and harassment, and bullying and workplace violence.
· Conduct a survey to determine the extent of bullying, and use the results to make a business case and create
an action plan for a positive workplace culture.
· Implement a healthy workplace policy that has buy-in from employees.
· Use their already existing performance system to address bullying.
· Understand the global landscape of workplace bullying laws.