Find A Session
The session will provide key points of workplace violence prevention. You will be provided strategies and practical information on implementing a violence in the workplace program, policy and prevention plan. This will include tips on sensitivity training, selection tools, threat and risk assessment techniques, the importance of EAPs and suggestions on handling employee terminations. The presenter will also share her personal experience with workplace violence and the lessons she learned. After this session you will be able to:
- Know the warning signs regarding employees who could act violently in the workplace.
- Train your managers and employees to recognize warning signs and alert leaders.
- Conduct training on violence in the workplace.
- Develop and implement a workplace policy.
- Develop and implement hiring practices to reduce risk in hiring possible offenders.
- Conduct a workplace threat and risk assessment.