Find A Session
HR is a critical function in organizations but too often we sell ourselves short versus leveraging the value and strength we bring each day. This session will show you tangible ways to own your role, effective ways to integrate across departments, and how to build and sustain the human factor in the workplace. This session will cover:
- Owning HR – HR is at a crossroads where we need to own who we are and what we bring to organizations. We are not a support function. We are a leadership/development arm of the company.
- The Human Factor – you have the ability to personalize and practice HR at the individual level. Done well this leads to building the whole into an organization filled with people who truly perform in their roles.
- The Power of Context – Giving employees context around why we have parameters and processes is a shift from the traditional organization.
- Development not Measurement – You must develop employees from the C-suite to management to front-line supervision, which takes a complete break from how companies currently approach employees.
- Approach is Key – You have the responsibility to model the behavior you want to see in others. It's not good enough to design programs, performance must be visible and consistent. You set the standard and direction of culture strategically across the organization.