Find A Session
Stories connect people in ways that facts and figures cannot, and every leader has a story. It is a collection of events, perspectives, and behaviors that represent who you are as a leader, and it impacts the strength of your relationships as well as your leadership effectiveness. However, you are not the only author of your leadership story. It lives in the hearts, minds, and observations of others. In this interactive and practical session, you will learn five keys to help you understand your story, become the primary author of it and ultimately become a more effective leader. By learning the five elements linking leadership stories to organizational success you'll walk away with the ability to cement your position as a proven leader and drive better results for your team and those around you. This session will help you:
- Learn how to build your personal mission statement.
- Learn techniques to increase your leadership self awareness.
- Identify key relationships at work and learn how to build more champions of your leadership story.
- Understand how to create a work environment that enables individuals and teams to be at their best.
- Learn how to use your story to energize, inspire, and motivate others.