Find A Session
Most succession plans are irrelevant to today’s business challenges. Demographic shifts, globalization, emerging communication technologies and economic uncertainty have changed the playing field and what’s required of leaders. Organizations large and small that have not engaged in succession planning are at great economic risk. It is evident that a new normal in American business is emerging, but there is little practical discussion about how to retool succession planning and leadership development to meet the evolving challenges facing companies. You will learn:
- The key pitfalls to today’s succession planning initiatives.
- The impact of future trends on succession planning practices.
- A framework for assessing what tomorrow’s business and roles should look like.
- The leadership competencies necessary to compete in the next decade.
- The key steps to retool succession planning and leadership development for simplicity and success.