Find A Session
Hispanics are the fastest growing workforce in the U.S. and organizations must become more culturally proficient in support of their Hispanic employees, customers and overall business goals. Knowing how to best lead your Hispanic employees will give your organization a leg-up to recruit and retain top Hispanic talent; while creating a workplace environment to maximize their engagement, overall performance and workplace satisfaction. This session will help you:
- Understand what Hispanic employees are thinking (but not saying):
- How Does Their Culture Shape Their Thinking
- What Types of Leaders Do They Not Engage Well With?
- Describe the Workplace Culture that Allows Them to Perform Best?
- Learn how Hispanics naturally think and overall mindset: their natural behaviors - to help increase team member and workplace productivity; client engagement and sales productivity.
- Understand the required tools and resources to build strong brand relationships with Hispanics by first learning who they are as people and how culture shapes their thinking and what motivates them to buy.
- Learn to create genuine employee relationships centered on trust and understanding where Hispanics feel they are authentically valued and respected.
- Translate behavioral cues, avoid stereotypes and understand cultural nuances to maximize performance and overall engagement.
- Learn to see through the Hispanic associate lens to consistently be more aware and culturally sensitive – to assure that you are not unknowingly creating tension points, before and during the relationship, that can threaten long-term loyalty.