Find A Session
Variable-hour industries will bear a significant financial impact as a result of the Affordable Care Act due to the large number of part-time workers. Many businesses want to minimize this impact with strategies that reduce the number of employees meeting ACA's definition of full time. This session will help you:
- Understand key aspects of the employer mandate and any regulatory changes.
- Avoid common mistakes with ACA measurements.
- Understand seasonal rules.
- Manage changes in employee status.
- Apply strategies to limit administrative impact of ACA regulations.
- Effectively manage workforce to reduce potential liability.