Find A Session
HR needs to start thinking and acting more like sales and marketing. The best HR professionals of the future will think about the principles of sales and marketing when setting up a new benefits plan, or designing a new bonus or incentive plan or even recruiting and on-boarding new employees. In this session, we'll talk about the top seven lessons from sales and marketing that you can start implementing today. The pay-off will be deeper levels of employee engagement, more credibility with senior leaders and higher levels of productivity from the HR team. These news skills are the must-have competencies for HR for 2017 and beyond. You will learn:
- The fundamental of sales and marketing strategies.
- How to get support from senior leaders for major HR initiatives quicker and with less effort by using the principles of good marketing and sales.
- How to align HR programs to the strategic plan in the same way that sales and marketing does.
- How to perform cost/benefit analysis on your major initiatives to understand which projects to dedicates resources to.
- How to respond more quickly to the external environment and implement new programs in HR that reflect the changing times similar to sales and marketing.