Find A Session
Succession planning continues to be a hot topic for CEO's and Boards of Directors. Another factor that creates worry for CEO's and BOD's is the pervasive leadership deficit present in many organizations today. According to a recent American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC) survey, only 14% of participants feel that their organizations have competent leaders in the pipeline. So while an organization may have a number of star performers, the question looms as to how many can be developed into senior leaders, and how quickly that development can happen. You will learn:
- How to assess and articulate current organizational capabilities and future organizational requirements.
- How to set or reset key organizational leadership competencies.
- Approaches for assessing current leaders.
- Approaches for analyzing and aligning business strategy (current and future), organizational capabilities and talent requirements.
- Effective ways to communicate an executive succession plan.
- New tools for succession planning management including assessment protocols.