Find A Session
This session will evaluate diversity, career development, and talent advancement plus the mission-critical relationship between developing a diverse pipeline of ready-now leaders and finding advocates to move employees along the career continuum. Can you move from talent acquisition to becoming a talent advocate? Can you challenge the existing paradigm about how leadership potential is defined? We know the next generation of high-potentials will not accept the same fate as Boomers. So how do we shift our thinking and change the leadership paradigm? You will learn:
- A new perspective on retaining talented individuals and breaking the stereotypical outdated “leadership attributes” cycle.
- How to develop results-driven, data evaluation of approaches to leadership development with specific emphasis on the leadership gap for women.
- How to create engaged career milestones that all employees can utilize as they attempt to navigate their career path and seek advancement opportunities.
- How to evaluate leadership development as a competency instead of a strategy and connect it to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- How talented individuals are put into the leadership development pipeline and how we manage them along the leadership path. What guidance do we offer? Is mentorship necessary? Is diversity considered? Are their champions willing to help women lead?