Find A Session
As HR professionals, we know that many people don't deal with sticky situations or uncomfortable conversations until they become ugly emergencies. On the other hand, healthy groups prevent messes with regular doses of honest feedback. In a way, feedback is like physical exercise: good for everyone, hard to get started, but easier to maintain. For true progress, annual evaluations aren't enough! How can you instill a culture rich in feedback and coaching? This session will focus on when, what, and exactly how to state what needs to be said to keep communication lines open in any working relationship. You will have a chance to practice delivering feedback through a variety of real-world situations. This session will help you:
· Empower others to give honest reactions without candy coating or lecturing.
· Listen interactively, lower tension, and defuse defensiveness.
· Provide day-to-day spot coaching and course corrections.
· Address exceptionally hot issues swiftly and decisively.
· Adjust for bosses, coworkers, colleagues and clients.
· Receive constructive criticism openly and candidly.