The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your communication. Perhaps a bit of a bold statement, and yet it's true. Effective communication leaders is no longer a beneficial skill, it's an essential one. In this session, you will learn how to both demonstrate and demand respect, regardless of your audience. You will understand how and when it pays to be assertive, and what appropriate assertiveness actually looks like. And you will uncover key techniques to ensure you are able to engage in powerful, courageous conversations across different personalities, cultures, and generations. Brave communication is not always easy, and yet it is what you need if you want to stand out and get noticed as the leader you are.
- Gain valuable insights into your own communication habits, as well as how to leverage an understanding of all communication styles.
- Learn how to craft your communications according to your audience and desired outcomes.
- Discover the truths about how messages are interpreted, and how to optimize communication across various channels.
- Understand the differences between passive, assertive, and aggressive communication, and when to utilize each.
- Explore the key active listening techniques that will positively impact your conversations and relationships in and out of the workplace.