Metrics can be utilized as a "GPS" in helping businesses understand where their business is going and how far the business is away from the goal destination. A business that has clear and concise metrics will truly have a barometer for success! The increasing trends in data analytics are helping empower greater quality of care and advancing the operations within an organization. This session is designed as a crash course in identifying the essential metrics in today's business environment and the role HR should play in analytics.
- Learn where to gather data, how to utilize the data, and "best practices" for maximizing employee productivity and engagement through qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Identify the role HR plays in data analytics, creating metrics, and strategic presence in the business decision process.
- Identify the key metrics that matter in today's business environment and the relationship to productivity and engagement.
- Identify creative compensation structures that synergize with intrinsic motivation, productivity, and growth.
- Identify "best practices" in the technology sector as it relates to data analytics in "people services.”