Radical transparency may sound frightening, but it’s the quickest way to a positive, collaborative culture. This workshop teaches the importance of transparency at all levels of an organization, starting from the top. By trusting your employees enough to be open and honest with them, you will earn their trust and loyalty. Many leaders may be skeptical of this approach, but we will break through that doubt. The early stages of transparency are the most uncomfortable, but the benefits to the workplace are far too important to let that stop you.
- As a senior leader, learn the importance of radical transparency/honesty in the workplace and how to champion transparency by example.
- Learn the benefits of requiring 'transparency training' for all senior leaders.
- Practice using tools to encourage communication, such as AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions, one-on-ones, and CEO/senior executive lead morning meetings.
- Learn about the tools you can use to replace the archaic system of annual performance reviews, such as frequent one-on-ones.
- Practice drills to teach you how to directly apply radical transparency/honesty during one-on-one meetings.