Culture is as simple and complicated as this: It’s the way we do things around here, the processes we don’t question and the questions we don’t ask. This session explores what’s needed to build and manage a culture of constant candor, so your people can hear and be heard, feel safe taking risks, and speak up. Learn about the five building blocks needed to create, not kill, a culture of candor throughout your organization.
- Learn how to decide what behaviors and values you’re hiring for and understand that every step of the hiring process is sending signals. Are you hiring the people you want?
- Explore the importance of knowing how and when to question a process.
- Understand what’s needed to bridge the gap between what you and your people are doing every day and the ultimate vision of the organization.
- Learn how to build a performance culture that supports your ultimate vision and influences the culture you want to see more of.
- Know why you need to sweat the small stuff when it comes to the actions and behaviors you reward, tolerate or punish.