In this hectic and chaotic world, we constantly face turbulent circumstances and feel out of control. Many experts consider stress to be the number one health problem today. The undeniable daily demands on our time and attention can leave us feeling overworked, overwhelmed and over-committed. Buck the trend. Choose to become the pilot in your life and Tame the Turbulence by proactively preventing, reducing and coping with stress in a more effective manner that allow for a more focused, healthier, happier and productive life, both professionally and personally.
- Identify triggers that cause you to experience negative stress and take actionable steps to prevent, reduce and/or cope with them.
- Minimize interruptions and distractions, set and maintain healthy boundaries and limits with others and overcome the stress-inducing habit of procrastination.
- Take control of your time and energy, allowing you to effectively maneuver through obstacles and unavoidable stressors.
- Learn what resilience is, why some people are more resilient than others, and realize factors that influence the ability to adapt better or worse to difficult events.
- Enhance your ability to adapt to adversity or significant sources of stress-like workplace issues, relationship problems, serious health concerns and financial stressors.