Building a culture that's inclusive of working parents represents a significant change from the traditional view of corporate culture. Learn about the challenges of today's busy career-driven parents, and what makes them tick and what makes them quit. It’s different than what you might think. Based on research and insights, Katherine Wintsch of The Mom Complex reveals the key touchpoints that drive working parents at work and at home. Understanding the next generation of working parents can help you create a parent-friendly culture and drive bottom-line growth.
- What are the key elements of a parent-friendly culture?
- What drives parents at work and at home?
- What are key strategies for understanding and retaining parent employees?
- How can we get upper management to buy in?
- What's the bottom-line impact?