In today's fierce global economy, your company's workforce can be the secret weapon to gain a competitive advantage. To do that, though, requires the senior HR executive to make decisions today to ensure the workforce is ready for the new world order. Do you know what it takes to get your workforce prepared for your company's 2030 strategic objectives? Are you able to convince your C-suite what needs to be done now? If not, this is the session for you. According to a new report from the McKinsey Global Institute, approximately 50% of current work activities are technically automatable through currently demonstrated technologies. By 2030, as many as 400-800 million positions could potentially be displaced by adoption of automation. In addition, higher cognitive skills will be required of the everyday worker including quantitative and statistical skills, critical thinking and complex information processing. This is HR's moment to garner that seat at the C-suite table!
- The make-up of the 2030 global workforce and the impact on your current employee base.
- Using gap, SWOT and fishbone analyses to determine where your company and employee base is in terms of their 2030 readiness.
- How to ensure your company is a part of the 250-280 million new jobs created globally in the next decade.
- Leading the charge for embracing new technologies including AI and other agile systems to increase the employee and customer experience.
- How to shift managers to a performance model that empowers individuals to acquire valuable experiences, explore new roles, and continually reinvent themselves.
- Creating an agile HR team where proactive (versus reactive) is the new norm to meet the expectations of the 2030 workforce.