HR professionals, especially those in small environments, have fought for decades to be seen as true business partners in their organizations by getting other leaders to see them as equals. However, many of us who are ready to lead wait for permission before pushing ahead, and often, we wait too long. Learn how to make monumental changes and add value to your organization by owning your abilities and claiming your power. Discover how to take action towards becoming a stronger leader and business partner.
- Streamlining the day-to-day processes keeping you "in the weeds" administratively.
- Learning the business and thinking like a CEO.
- Empowering others to handle employee issues.
- Leveraging technology to make better business decisions that align organization and people goals.
- Looking ahead to create strategic plans that create opportunities for employees to thrive.