This training addresses today's most pressing issues facing companies when it comes to safety and security. This training touches on active shooter preparation and reactions, adverse terminations and workplace violence situations. How to identify, investigate and respond to this type of situation. The training brings awareness and empowers HR professionals, management and associates to minimize the risk of an incident occurring. This training has been given in the US, Europe and Latin America and continues to receive high marks from participants within diverse industries. The participants frequently tell us they feel empowered and better prepared after our presentation.
- Why it’s important to be educated and prepared in these situations
- Why it’s an advantage to train and educate on this topic
- What ALICE is, how to prepare, respond and react to it.
- Teach skills that interrupt the physical and mental act of shooting accurately.
- Additional things we can do during these situations that will save lives