Find A Session
It's one thing to break the glass ceiling but what happens when you get there? A recent McKinsey study found that one in five women is an 'only' -- meaning they are often the only woman or one of the only women in the room at work. These women are more likely to experience microaggressions. They often feel on guard, pressure to perform, and left out. These experiences take a considerable toll. Despite having higher ambitions to be promoted and become a top executive, they are 1.5 times more likely to think about leaving their job than women who are not considered Onlys. The key to navigating the challenges that are often tied to female leadership roles starts with knowing who you are at your very core and leading as your whole self no matter where your career takes you. Learn how to overcome fears and limiting beliefs that hold you back, candid case studies from the first female EVP of Walmart, and advocacy techniques for effectively advocating for women throughout your organization.
- Candid leadership lessons and case studies from the first female EVP of Walmart Inc.
- How to lead as your authentic self
- Discover your Bright Lines and why they matter
- How to overcome fears and limiting beliefs holding you back
- How to speak up when it matters most
- Advocacy techniques for women in your organization