Find A Session
Based on the most recent “2019 Economic Forum” study, discussed at Davos, Switzerland, Alfredo will provide some insights on how HR professionals should be prepared to understand, manage and innovate in a new HR environment, ten years from now, starting today.
- Discover the main global HR trends that will influence the HR function for the next decade.
- Identify how HR professionals can build bridges between knowledge gaps and the new tech workplace.
- Hear how you can speed up organization transformation, while stimulating disruptive actions.
- Discuss how HR professionals can help leaders and organizations adapt to technology, help people adapt to new models of work and careers, and help the company as a whole.
- Actively participate by sharing stories, patterns, themes on global HR trends. Capture the harvest – so that the session is a “discovery experience” for you and your colleagues.