Find A Session
New demands are driving the need to "rewrite the rules" in the workplace. The rise of technology breakthroughs has only accelerated the progression. Using a unique word café approach, you are invited to explore the latest thinking and global HR trends that are driving innovation, disrupting current practices and improving organizational success. Artificial intelligence and augmented reality are just examples of innovations that will significantly disrupt our way of life both at work and at home. What is the role of HR professionals facing these trends? As the stewards of culture, HR can play an active role in shaping the organizations of the future and embrace the workplace impacts of technology. Now is the time to help shape the future and play a significant role for next 10 years.
- Join a unique “world café” session, learning, identifying, sharing and listening how HR should position themselves to address the global trends.
- How you can build bridges between knowledge gaps and the new technological workplace.
- How you can speed up organizational transformation, while stimulating disruptive actions.
- How you can help your leaders and organization adapt to technology and help your employees adapt to new models of work and careers.
- Actively participate by sharing stories, patterns, themes on global HR trends.