Find A Session
Keeping up with the latest policy issues in Washington, D.C. is always challenging. Join the conversation with Tracy Watts, Health Policy Leader at Mercer, to get an update on benefits-related policy issues at the federal level, as well as thoughts on what the future might bring—and what that means to employers.
- Recent activity in Washington: Surprise medical bills, drug prices, HSA enhancements.
- The future of the ACA: Cadillac tax, employer mandate, reporting relief and what state flexibility means to employers.
- Expanded Medicare and Medicare for all and whether change is likely.
- Mandated time-off benefits and what it will take to get a safe harbor.
- Wellness program compliance and the need for clarity.
- Impact of upcoming elections