Find A Session
Our economy is global, which means growing companies are pushing to expand into new markets. Your sales, marketing and operations departments are ready, but is your HR team prepared to support new global growth? That includes navigating the legal and financial challenges that come with hiring and managing international employees. Do you know where the worst dangers and best opportunities lie? This session will walk you through ten of the biggest mistakes HR teams make when they go global, along with best practices and common obstacles to consider.
- Factors to consider when deciding your global expansion plans.
- The steps for creating your workforce management plan.
- Considerations in hiring your global team, including local labor laws, payroll and benefits.
- Avoiding the trap of hiring independent contractors overseas.
- Managing and exiting employees without breaking the law.
- The challenges of creating equitable cross-border benefits.