Find A Session
Most employees worldwide are performing below their potential because they aren't engaged—imagine what that does to an organization's bottom line. Business leaders are recognizing that the costs of unsustainable workforce practices are growing, while healthy workplaces have a significant impact on business results. Companies need precise, timely, detailed information about what employees really need and want in order to make the right investments to engage a diverse, demanding, dynamic workforce. This lively session explains how integrating the latest scientific findings and technological innovations can help improve the employee experience and increase health, well-being, engagement and, ultimately, performance.
- The latest research findings in organizational well-being culture and individual employee well-being.
- How intelligent technologies (e.g., machine learning) can proactively deliver to employees personalized well-being recommendations and support.
- How to integrate employee well-being into your human capital management practices, to build a strong and positive well-being culture.
- How well-being is best integrated into your organization's people strategy.
- How to assess the maturity of your organization's well-being culture and change readiness , which will inform your well-being strategy.