Find A Session
Tired of uncontrollable healthcare costs and feeling like there's nothing you can do to stop them? Finding a solution to make healthcare affordable for both employers and employees without cutting benefits seems nearly impossible, but one employer partnered with employees to take healthcare reform into its own hands, dramatically bending the cost curve while improving benefits. Its solution merged the best practices of comprehensive employee wellness, cost containment, employee engagement, nontraditional alternative healthcare solutions, travel benefits, medical tourism and more. The presenter walks you through solutions you won't get from any broker or find in any manual. He follows up on last year's popular session about the strategies his company uses to shift from a model of sick care to preventive wellness-based care, saving money for both employee and employer—$1 million in the first year alone.
- Measures for implementing a wellness program that people are excited to fully engage in.
- Preparatory steps to lay the foundation for an effective healthcare model that focuses on preventive care to drive down future costs.
- How to move from a traditional to a strategic benefits program that motivates and improves employee retention, increasing workforce competitiveness.
- A step-by-step model to build a program that includes the specific elements that every effective wellness program must include to achieve strong financial success.
- One employer’s unique, non-traditional, outside-the-box strategies to lower healthcare costs while maintaining and even improving employee benefits.