Find A Session
After you spend time, money and resources to recruit and hire the perfect candidates, do you then subject them to a stack of forms and “death by PowerPoint”? Torturing them with new employee orientation (NEO) sends the wrong message and motivates no one to achieve their best. Learn how one company threw out NEO as we know it and brought in an engagement-focused approach that integrates new employees into the culture faster, acclimates them to the company and department effectively, and helps them become more productive sooner.
- The five keys to new-employee satisfaction: how to use them within the first few days of employment, when newcomers are deciding how long to stay with you.
- How to align company values during the onboarding experience, to improve new employees' opportunities to acclimate and succeed in their jobs.
- The new employee learning roadmap for the first six months of employment: why it is important to maintain engagement during the first full year to enhance retention.
- Preboarding opportunities that will prepare your new hires to hit the ground running when they get to work.
- How to maximize online training tools to improve learning, engagement, and employee satisfaction during new employees’ first few months.