Find A Session
As AI finds its way into the workplace, HR needs to take on a leadership role in pioneering how its use will transform every aspect of the employee lifecycle (including candidate screening and sourcing, new-hire onboarding, employee engagement, career development, performance management, internal talent mobility, coaching and more). Early-adopter HR leaders are deploying AI across a range of HR solutions and realizing sizable business results for their organizations. The latest research conducted among 600 heads of HR reveals the many benefits and barriers of AI inside the enterprise. Discover the new HR job roles, skills and training programs that utilize AI, and learn a new framework for developing your AI strategy and assembling your team to create a shared vision. The presentation conclydes with a call to action for HR to be a change agent and catalyst, preparing the organization for the new world of work.
- The fundamentals of AI, machine learning and deep learning, and their many workplace applications.
- HR case studies detailing how HR pioneers across industries and company sizes are utilizing AI to enhance the candidate and employee experience.
- An examination of the AI technology landscape, profiling HR solutions organized by function, plus the criteria for making the build-versus-buy decision.
- A five-step strategic framework to get started using AI for HR, including creating urgency, identifying a business problem that AI can solve, assembling a cross-functional team of stakeholders, and developing AI proofs of concepts to leverage for HR.
- A discussion of the new job roles emerging over the next decade, making use of both technical and human skills, as AI is integrated across the workplace.