Find A Session
Getting information through the fog of modern life is a challenge. Young employees have short attention spans, employers have complicated benefits and total rewards programs, and HR departments have high-pressure responsibilities to communicate. Total compensation and benefits is the highest-cost item on the cash-flow statement, yet modern organizations are struggling to leverage that investment into engagement. Let's fix that! This fast-paced presentation outlines the scary HR issues on the horizon, describes what our compensation and benefits strategies should be, and recommends updated communication methods to reach the right audiences.
- A strategic understanding of the multiple HR issues coming down the pike.
- A focused discussion of what today’s compensation and benefits strategies should look like.
- An identification (based on those strategies) of the target audiences to be reached, the challenges posed by the environments in which those audiences work and live, and updated ways to address those communication challenges.
- Proven, targeted methods for reaching both hard-to-understand, flighty Millennials and the newest generations of employees entering our work lives.
- Fresh survey data from SHRM Research and other organizational strategy resources concerning advanced communication methods borrowed from the world of marketing/sales, and metrics for measuring success or failure.